Before we talk about how to become a member, we want to tell you about a special limited time Matching fundraisign campaign! Our partner, Vandyk Group will match dollar-for-dollar any personal contributions made during this campaign! Click here to learn more and contribute! Every dollar helps us open our doors!
There are so many great reasons to join the Berry Road Food Co-op!
Anyone can shop at the Co-op, but for a $10.00 lifetime fee you can be a part of our sustainable food community.
- Members receive discounts on featured products every day they shop
- Members shop for less on Member Appreciation Days at least once a month
- Members have a say in Co-op Governance and can attend most Board and Committee meetings if they wish, as well as look at our Audited financial statements
- Members can help out by participating in our Volunteer program
- Members can sign up for our food related Community Education events
- Members can participate in our In Season and Farm Direct programs to order meat and produce directly from local farmers
If you have heard of our Founders' Credit Program and are interested in signing up to help us open our doors, please follow this link to become a Member and a Founders' Credit program participant with one easy form!
If you like what we are doing and want to contribute but don't want to become a member, please consider participating in our Grocery Support Program with a one-time or monthly donation!
If you would like to contribute by cheque or e-transfer, please download this form, fill it out, and mail or email it to us.