Become a Member
Anyone can shop at the Co-op, but for a $10.00 lifetime fee you can be a part of our sustainable food community.
So Many Great Reasons to Join
Anyone can shop at the Berry Road Food Co-op, but for a $10.00 lifetime fee you can be a part of our sustainable food community.
- Members receive discounts on featured products every day they shop
- Members shop for less on Member Appreciation Days at least once a month
- Members have a say in Co-op Governance and can attend most Board and Committee meetings if they wish, as well as look at our Audited financial statements
- Members can help out by participating in our Volunteer program
- Members can sign up for our food related Community Education events
- Members can participate in our In Season and Farm Direct programs to order meat and produce directly from local farmers
To become a member click the button below!
Other Ways to Support Us
There are many ways to support the co-op. If a direct donation to help kit out the store is not your vibe, maybe you will find one of the following ways to give back to your community more interesting.
Become a Founding Co-op Patron
- Join our Founders’ Credit program in addition to becoming a member! Think of it as buying groceries from us in advance, because that’s exactly what it is. Purchase a $200.00 Founder’s Credit Program Co-op Voucher and begin redeeming it at least six monthes after the Co-op opens to use towards your in-store purchases. And as an extra thank you, when you use your Founders’ Credit at the till, we will give you a special discount of 15% off your bill as our way of saying thanks for supporting our community!