Become a Member
Anyone can shop at the Co-op, but for a $10.00 lifetime fee you can be a part of our sustainable food community.
So Many Great Reasons to Join
Anyone can shop at the Berry Road Food Co-op, but for a $10.00 lifetime fee you can be a part of our sustainable food community.
- Members receive discounts on featured products every day they shop
- Members shop for less on Member Appreciation Days at least once a month
- Members have a say in Co-op Governance and can attend most Board and Committee meetings if they wish, as well as look at our Audited financial statements
- Members can help out by participating in our Volunteer program
- Members can sign up for our food related Community Education events
- Members can participate in our In Season and Farm Direct programs to order meat and produce directly from local farmers
If you prefer to become a member offline, please download this form, fill it out, and mail it to us with a cheque, or bring the form and payment along with you to one of our events.
Fill out our membership form below!
Other Ways to Support Us
There are many ways to support the co-op. If a direct donation to help kit out the store is not your vibe, maybe you will find one of the following ways to give back to your community more interesting.
Become a Founding Co-op Patron
Join our Founders’ Credit program in addition to becoming a member! Think of it as buying groceries from us in advance, because that’s exactly what it is. Purchase a $200.00 Founder’s Credit Program Co-op Voucher and redeem it when the Co-op opens and you begin shopping in-store. And as an extra thank you, when you use your Founders’ Credit at the till, we will give you a special discount of 15% off your bill as our way of saying thanks for supporting our community!